Beer & Beverage
The beer and beverage industry is highly fragmented, with a dazzling array of manufacturers, methods of packaging, production processes and final products. Consistent across the industry, however, are requirements for the highest standards with regard to quality, hygiene and product consistency, demanding continuous innovations in plant technology.
For decades, Melchers Techexport has been active in this sector, having managed changes and upgrades for both manufacturers and customers. Our enviable experience and supply portfolio stretch from machinery to raw materials, and the provision of technical support services to clients operating in the beer brewing, mineral water, lemonade, fruit juice and wine industries.
Swiss-made precision: high-end seaming machinery for aluminium and steel cans by Ferrum.
With Ferrum, your needs are in safe hands.
Frigel offers a new way of intelligent process cooling, designed to meet the requirements of major industries including plastic & rubber production; food & beverage; power generation; power transmission; data centers; chemical; pharmaceutical; metals, and others. Reduce your costs and environmental impact, increase your productivity with process-synchronized cooling. Customized solutions for your business.
No customer requirement is left unanswered when it comes to smart metal can-making lines from Swiss manufacturer Soudronic – designed for health drinks, juices and many more.
- Filling machines for aluminium and steel cans, glass bottles, PET bottles, 2-35 litre kegs
- Aluminium/steel can seaming machines
- Autoclaves for cans and flexible packs
- Beer, soft drinks and clear juice processing equipment
- Case packers
- Hop products
- Filtration material (e.g. supporting sheets, filter sheets & cartridges, filter bags and diatomaceous earth)
- Cleaning and sanitising chemicals
- Blefa stainless steel kegs
- Aluminium cans
- Dispensing equipment
- Aluminium bottle neck foils
- Paper labels